Due to Treadly's unique and minimalistic design to allow for easy movement and storage, Treadly's belt is closer to the ground, which can create friction and leave marks if used on a carpet or rug. Therefore, we recommend that you only use your Treadly on a hard, flat surface.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a noise coming from the belt?
- Do I need to unplug Treadly after I am done?
- Can Treadly be used on a rug or carpet?
- How can I reach the maximum 5mph speed?
- What is the maximum speed of Treadly?
- How do I increase or decrease the speed of my Treadly?
- Does Treadly have a weight limit?
- Who can use Treadly?
- How do I store my Treadly?
- Why is my Treadly in standby mode?