After 5 minutes of standing idle, Treadly will go into standby mode, as indicated by two flashing dashes on your screen. To restart your workout, simply tap your foot three times in the decelerate zone. When you see the open brackets on your third tap, Treadly is ready for use.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a noise coming from the belt?
- Do I need to unplug Treadly after I am done?
- Can Treadly be used on a rug or carpet?
- How can I reach the maximum 5mph speed?
- What is the maximum speed of Treadly?
- How do I increase or decrease the speed of my Treadly?
- Does Treadly have a weight limit?
- Who can use Treadly?
- How do I store my Treadly?
- Why is my Treadly in standby mode?