There are two reasons why you may not be reaching maximum speed. First, Treadly's safety features require that the handrail is raised in order to reach maximum 5mph speed. If you still aren't reaching maximum speed make sure the cable is connected to the bottom of your machine. (A disconnected cable will cause slower speeds).
Articles in this section
- Why is there a noise coming from the belt?
- Do I need to unplug Treadly after I am done?
- Can Treadly be used on a rug or carpet?
- How can I reach the maximum 5mph speed?
- What is the maximum speed of Treadly?
- How do I increase or decrease the speed of my Treadly?
- Does Treadly have a weight limit?
- Who can use Treadly?
- How do I store my Treadly?
- Why is my Treadly in standby mode?