When working properly, Treadly is almost completely silent. if you are hearing a noise, the belt is out of alignment. Check your manual for instructions on how to adjust the belt alignment.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a noise coming from the belt?
- Do I need to unplug Treadly after I am done?
- Can Treadly be used on a rug or carpet?
- How can I reach the maximum 5mph speed?
- What is the maximum speed of Treadly?
- How do I increase or decrease the speed of my Treadly?
- Does Treadly have a weight limit?
- Who can use Treadly?
- How do I store my Treadly?
- Why is my Treadly in standby mode?