- Speed buttons - to control the speed of the belt
- Switch button - to switch between manual mode and auto mode
- Start button - Start the unit with the minimal speed
- Stop button - slows down the unit until full stop and ends the current workout tracking.
- Pause button - slows down the unit until full stop. The current workout will be saved and you can resume it to continue.
- Emergency stop button - Will stop the belt by gradually reducing the speed until a full stop. The unit will be on hold mode and will not operate until the laver of the emergency button will be pushed back.