Before any attempt to pair your app with the Treadly:
2) Make sure you follow all the steps to pair the app in the right order
If you still cannot pair, please try to following steps:
- Make sure your phone's operating system version is up to date, as well as your Treadly app.
- Uninstall your Treadly app
- In your phone's Bluetooth setting, "forget" the Treadly's Bluetooth.
- Re-install your app, and try to pair it.
- If you still cannot pair the app, unplug your Treadly. Wait 1 minute and plug it back in and try again.
- If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.