You can control your Treadly’s speed in 3 different ways:
1) Press the switch button on the handrail (you will see the letter A on the right side of your Treadly's screen):
- Walk towards the front to speed up (the front portion of your belt is the “Accelerate” zone).
- The back portion is used to slow down (the back end of your belt is the “Decelerate” zone)
- The middle portion is used to maintain your speed (the middle part of your belt is the “Constant” zone.
2) Via your Treadly app, once it's paired with your unit.
3) By using the increase and decrease speed button on your handrail.