An E6 or an E8 message on your Treadly's display indicates some interference with the engine's ability to pull the belt.
To resolve the issue, follow these steps:
- Is the belt moving freely with no noise?
- Is the belt properly aligned?
- Is the belt set to the proper tightness?
- Are all users within the 265 lb weight limit?
- Is the unit on a hard, flat surface? To check if your Treadly is on a flat, balanced surface - press the back rail with your foot and see if there is any movement. Your Treadly should be firm on the ground and not shifting or tilting.
- Is the Treadly on a carpet, rug, or mat?
- Is your unit connected directly to a grounded wall outlet (ex. no extension cord and not "sharing" the outlet with more electrical devices)? Try a different outlet as well.
- Lubricate your belt.
- Are the vents clean?
If there is no resolution after following these steps, please reach out to Team Treadly directly for further assistance.