The Treadly 2 Pro is the only model that can pair with the official Treadly app; this app is available on both iOS and Android via the App Store and the Google Play Store, respectively.
Customers have the option of creating an account just for the app or using their Facebook, Apple ID, or Google Account to sign in.
How do I connect my Treadly 2 Pro to the app?
- Plug in your Treadly and turn it on.
- Hold down the pause button on the handrail of the Treadly for 5 seconds. A "pair" message and a 20-second countdown should appear on the display.
- Open the Treadly app and sign in. Swipe to the main control screen, and tap the red 'Disconnected' button on the top right. On the next screen, tap the 'Connect' button next to 'Speed Control'. Wait for the countdown on your Treadly to finish. The 'Disconnected' button will now be 'Connected'.
If you can't get your unit into pair mode
Your unit is set by default to enter into pair mode by using the 'Pause' button as mentioned above, but if you have an older version of your firmware (click here to learn about how to upgrade your firmware) your unit might be set to enter pair mode by tapping the front of the belt 3 times in a row with your foot and the "pair" message will appear on the display.
If you’re having trouble signing into the app:
- Ensure the username and password are spelled correctly
- Avoid using special characters (such as &) in your username
- Sign in using the same account each time.
If you’re signed in but having trouble pairing with the app:
- Ensure you’re using the correct pairing method (ex. Tapping on the belt or holding PAUSE)
- Ensure the Treadly is in pair mode before trying to pair with the app
- Bluetooth needs to be “on” on the phone/tablet/device
- Ensure that the Treadly is enabled in the Bluetooth privacy settings. Go to Settings > Privacy > Bluetooth > enable Treadly in the list
- Update your device and the app if necessary
If you are still experiencing difficulties with pairing your Treadly with the app, please reach out to Team Treadly directly.