The Treadly 2 Pro can pair with the official Treadly app, which is available on both iOS and Android via the App Store and the Google Play Store, respectively.
Customers have the option of creating an account just for the app or using their Facebook, Apple ID, or Google Account to sign in.
How do I connect my Treadly 2 Pro to the app?
- Plug in your Treadly and turn it on.
- Hold down the “Pause” button on the handrail of your Treadly for 5-10 seconds. A "Pair" message and a 20-second countdown will appear on the display.
- Open the Treadly app and sign in. Go to the main control screen and press the red “Not Connected” button in the upper left. On the next screen, press the “Connect” button under “Speed Control.” Wait for the countdown on your Treadly to finish. Once the app is paired, it will take you back to the control screen and the “Not Connected” button will now show as “Connected.”
What do I do if I can’t get my unit into pair mode?
Your unit is set by default to enter into pair mode by using the “Pause” button as mentioned above. If, however, you have an older version of the firmware (click here to learn how to upgrade your firmware), your unit might be set to enter pair mode by tapping the front of the belt 3 times in a row with your foot, after which the "Pair" message will appear on the display.
If you’re having trouble signing into the app:
- Ensure your username and password are spelled correctly.
- Avoid using special characters (such as “&”) in your username.
- Sign in using the same account each time.
If you’re signed in but having trouble pairing with the app:
- Ensure you’re using the correct pairing method (e.g. tapping on the belt or holding PAUSE).
- Ensure the Treadly is in pair mode before trying to pair with the app.
- Make sure you press “Connect” in the Treadly app while still within the 20-second pairing countdown.
- Bluetooth needs to be turned “on” on your phone/tablet/device.
- Ensure that the Treadly is enabled in your Bluetooth privacy settings. Go to Settings > Privacy > Bluetooth > enable Treadly in the list.
- Update your device and the app if necessary.
If you’re still experiencing difficulties pairing your Treadly with the app, please reach out to Team Treadly directly.
The problem I have is that my login on the iPhone app keeps rejecting me, although I can log in on my computer. It is just on the phone that the login does not work. Please help.